We are lighting maintenance experts, particularly for sports and high mast applications. We can even maintain non-Kingfisher lighting systems.
All lighting requires some level of maintenance over time and we can help you fulfil your legal obligations by ensuring your lighting systems are safe. Not only that but we can maintain and check your lighting to ensure it is giving you the right levels of performance.
We are HERS registered which means we are able to work on all aspects of street lighting. We have all the pre-requisite health & safety accreditations, airside insurance and public liability insurance, so you can have peace of mind when we are on site.
Our high mast maintenance service covers:
- Check the winch and fixings
- Lower the carriage ring to check rope suspension points and suspension belts
- Repair of lanterns and control gear
- Check base mounted electrics
- Raise the carriage unit and leave the mast fully lit
- Level 1 checks +
- Use of cherry picker to visually check the head and pulleys, the wire ropes over the full length and the mast structure itself
- Visual check of foundations, foundation nuts and protective material
- Level 1 & 2 check +
- Structural assessment
- Ultrasonic testing
- Torque pullout tests
- NDT if required